** If you raised pledges or are a regatta sponsor of $1,000 or more, please indicate in comments during payment process.
Here's How To Get A Free Entry & Win A 40" Toshiba TV — Pledge Packet
In consideration of your acceptance of my entry, I hereby certify, agree and acknowledge: 1. My yacht is equipped to conform with all USCG requirements and those of the ISAF, PHRF or any fleet in which I shall compete.
2. I certify that the rating entered hereon is valid. My yacht may be inspected before or after any race.
3. I agree with the Club and all other contestants to comply with all rules and/or sailing instructions governing the race(s).
4. To the fullest extent allowed by law, I hereby release the Club and any other organizing authority, their officers, agents and committeemen from any and all liability for any injury or death to myself or crew, or damage to my boat or other boats, arising out of their conduct of, or my participation in this race/series to the extent that such release does not discharge my insurance carrier under the provisions of insurance policies on my boat..
5. I assume any risk of injury or death arising out of my participation in the race(s), failure or breakage of my yacht or any of my equipment or weather conditions.
6. I agree not to sail in hazardous conflict with Naval vessels or commercial shipping.
7. I own or have chartered the boat entered and am a member in good standing with the yacht club shown above.
8. The Safety of a yacht and her crew is the sole and inescapable responsibility of the owner, or owner's representative who must do his best to ensure that the yacht is fully found, thoroughly seaworthy and manned by an experienced crew who are physically fit to face bad weather. He must ensure that all safety equipment is properly maintained and stowed and that the crew know where it is kept and how it is to be used.
9. Competitor's attention is drawn to RRS 4 - Decision To Race: The responsibility for a yachtís decision to participate in a race or to continue racing is hers alone.
10. I understand that my image may be recorded at the Event, and I hereby give my permission to use my images with or without my name for any promotional purpose of the Dana Point Yacht Club.
Junior Specific Liability Waiver by Parent or Legal Guardian
Liability Waiver: DPYC and its employees and volunteers shall not be liable to the minor parents, or any third party for any damage suffered by the minorís person or property arising out of the use of DPYC property or arising out of participation in DPYC activities. Further, the minor and parents shall indemnify and save DPYC and its employees and volunteers harmless from any and all damages to persons or property to third parties which may result from the minorís activities while on DPYC property or engaged in DPYC activities.
Medical Consent: The undersigned represents that they agree, in the event of injury or illness of the minor, providing the undersigned is unavailable:
1. To consent to furnishing the minor such medical care and attention as deemed necessary and advisable, and to authorize DPYC personnel to consent to such care.
2. To pay costs of such medical care, and to indemnify and hold harmless from any liability DPYC, its employees and volunteers.
Photograph Release Authorization: I hereby consent that any photographer or testimonials, which may have been or may be taken by a photographer or writer, may be used by DPYC for the purposes of advertising, promoting or publicity for Dana Point Yacht Club or its associates and affiliates.
I certify that the information given above is correct and that I/We agree to the above stated conditions. I/We also acknowledge that this certification is deemed as a valid signature.